Contractors/GeneralAgribusiness/ProductsConstruction/Lumber-Building MaterialContractors/CommercialContractors/GeothermalContractors/Home Builders
EPS, headquartered in Graettinger, IA, is a recognized leading manufacturer of pre-engineered buildings that are custom designed for the Residential, Ag, Cold Storage and Commercial Markets.
Energy Panel Structures was established in 1981 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the MacArthur Company of St. Paul, MN.
MacArthur Company, was established in 1913 as a small manufacturer of pipe insulation and is a private firm with a 4A1 Dun & Bradstreet rating. They are now the number one choice for virtually all insulations and accessories from pipes to HVAC to roofing products with 20 warehouses throughout the western United States.
EPS originally began to manufacture insulated wall panels for the agricultural market. Since that time, EPS has diversified into the commercial/industrial markets.
* Structural insulated panel (Solid Core) buildings feature foam core wall panels and wood truss systems for small and medium size agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings
* Post frame packages for commercial and agricultural use
* Commercial industrial building packages and panelized products
* Complete dairy facilities
* Equestrian arenas and complete stable packages
* Energy-Lok steel faced EPS foam core panels can be utilized in Steel framed buildings
* Insulated panels for both new construction and retrofit projects
* Cold storage panel systems and walk-in freezers
* Small exterior cooler and freezer building packages
* New homes for single- and multi-family living